Monday, October 6, 2008

just starting out...


Well, this is my first blogging experiance. The reason I made this blog is to share my adventures through photos. My daily adventures can be quite "normal" or "ordinary," but I like to think that the mundane can be extraordinary. So very often people go through the motions of life without stoping to truely live. Through my little blog I will try and reach out to people that have fallen asleep in life. I want to wake everyone up! That way people can truely live. Now, I know that telling of my adventures is hardly anything, but if even a few people read this and feel moved in some way, then I will feel as though I have made some sort of small difference.


I will try to make updates frequently. The photo in this post was taken at Sewell Park under one of the bridges that cross the SM river.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think that's a wonderful idea, Tessie! :)
I can't wait to see what you have in store for us ;)
And, I've always liked that photo of the bridge. Very beautiful!

Love,
Amanda