Tuesday, November 4, 2008

breaking into place.

I have been thinking about doing this for awhile. I have decided to write a post on the meaning of the title breaking into place.

This blog is my awakening into truly living, and a journey into self-realization. By writing I hope to come to understand my crazy thought process. I want to understand who I am. I want to know who Tesia Naomi is. By writing about the events in my life and how I cope and understand them, I hope to be able to comprehend who I truly am. I want to know the meaning behind my thoughts. I want to be able to say,"I am Tesia," and know what that means. I want to search within my soul. I want to meet my inner demons and defeat them. I want to use this blog to help understand myself. I want to use this blog to discover what it is I fear, then conquer those fears. i want to to uncover what makes me tick. I want to know.

I want to use this blog to grow closer to God. To use this blog to call out to Him. I want to use this blog to help me understand my place in the world, in my family, in my life. I want to find my place.
I want to find my place. Finding my place will be hard. Finding my purpose will be difficult. The answers and events that lead to my place will not fall into place. No, it will not be that easy. Finding my true self will be a long tedious journey. The answers and the pieces to the puzzle will be slowly breaking into place. It will take time.

How much time, I do not know. The journey will be all together worth it. The pain that I will endure will be worth it. In the end, I will have learned so much about myself. I will have learned to cling to God for strength.

I am anxious to meet myself. I am anxious to be close to God.

No comments: