Saturday, January 3, 2009

new year's resolutions.

A Quick Update: Bartholomew, my beloved hamster, is home! He was found around 5:00 p.m. I am overjoyed by his return. He is safe, though a tad bit dirty from being under our refrigerator. I am very glad to see him in his cage and playing on his wheel once again.

Well, as promised, here are my New Year's Resolutions. I have chosen eighteen goals for myself since I am eighteen years old. This idea was given to me by my friend, Emilee.

Tesia's New Year's Resolutions:
1) Eat healthier.
2) Gradually become vegetarian (key word, "gradually" heh heh)
3) Run at least twice a week.
4) Write letters to my friends.
5) Start learning Japanese.
6) Practice my photography more frequently.
7) Enroll at ACC. (Austin Community College)
8) Read at least two new books a month.
9) Post on my blog at least twice a week.
10) Write in my personal journal at least once a week.
11) Live on a prayer!
12) Do volunteer work.
13) Read my Bible at least five times a week.
14) Do NOT over eat.
15) Set a good example for my younger cousins.
16) Be the best friend I can be.
17) Learn to cook well. (got to start practicing for when I am married! heh)
18) MOVE OUT! (Indeed.)

There they are. I know many of these will be hard for me to keep, however, I will do my best to keep them. 

Again, I wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments: