Thursday, February 12, 2009

believe.

So give me something to believe
Cause I am living just to breath
And I need something more
To keep on breathing for
So give me something to believe

I am hiding from some beast
But the beast was always here
Watching without eyes
Because the beast is just my fear
That I am just nothing
Now its just what I've become
What am I waiting for
Its already done


"Believe" by the Bravery.

This song portrays how I have been feeling as of late. I long to find something to live for. I want to be able to feel safe and secure in my relationships.

I want to know how it is that you feel. I know what I am feeling is real. I love you, and that terrifies me deeply. I am petrified of loosing you. The thought makes me cringe and the tears flow from my eyes. I want to spend the rest of my days with you. I would spend every moment by your side if I was able to do so. I want to bring you happiness.

My Dear, I love you. I am terrified. I do not know how you feel. I am all together frightened of revealing my feeling to you, for fear of rejection.

I want our love to be the "something to believe in." I never want to be without you.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love you. Did you know that? I really really love you. I think if humans were born with keyholes in their chests, you would have one of the keys to mine. I hope you get the answers and the security you need. I know that's what I'm hoping for.