Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today,

I feel like, "a old-fashioned loved song." Indeed, not sure how to explain this. I just feel free, light and at peace. Though Life is on the crazy side. Money is sparse. I have just enough to get buy. (food, gas, and some to play with.) I need a real job; I want to move out by the early fall. I am hoping to do that. I need to get my paperwork done for school.

But despite everything I need to do and everything I want to do. I am at peace. I am sadly happy. I am just feel...alive. And its a good feeling. No, a grand feeling.

"Just an old-fashioned love song playin' on the radio
And wrapped around the music is the sound
Of someone promising they'll never go
You swear you've heard it before
As it slowly rambles on and on
No need in bringin' `em back,
`Cause they're never really gone

Just an old-fashioned love song
One I'm sure they wrote for you and me
Just an old-fashioned love song
Comin' down in 3-part harmony"


No comments: