Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Underdog Alma Mater


Nothing all that exciting has happened today. I am still waiting to hear from CenturyTel about that job. I have a strong feeling I'm not going to get it, but you never know.

Well I went to Wal-Mart to buy groceries. Wal-Mart can be a rather interesting places, however, today I did not pay much attention to the people. Ran into a very rude Mexican family as I was using the self-check out. Other then that, no super awesome experiances at Wal-Mart.


But I do have some grand news! I journeyed to Best Buy and purchased Forever The Sickest Kids album Underdog Alma Mater. I am listening to it now, and I am fully enjoying it! If you have not heard them, well then...GO LISTEN! Really, they are quite good. While I was at Best Buy, I asked if they sold kits to fix the flash on a camera. Apparently, they do not. Alas, my poor Nikon is still flash-less. May have to venture to a camera shop in Austin.


Oh, about The Truth Project. Well last night I went to the study. Once again, I found it rather dull. Most of the matrial being covered was in Understanding The Times, the series used in my high school sociology class. I am still hoping that it gets better.

No comments: