Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Lonely Friday.

Well I'm sitting on my bed listening to the Nylon Summer Playlist. It is amazing by the way. No plans for today, laundry got in the way. It happens, oh well. Well I do have some exciting news! I have a job! The interview last Sunday went swimmingly. I start work at Zumiez on August 2nd. I am so very excited to have a real awesome job. Everyone there are splendid and major bad asses, mhm. I'm looking foreword to my first day with nervous anticipation. It will be really exciting and it will push me out of my comfort zone. It will be a grand experience indeed.

Since I have nothing to do tonight, I shall watch The Lost Boys. I have never seen this film but I have wanted to for a long time and I have heard that it is excellent. I shall write about if I like it or not. I am sure I will love it though.

No comments: