Sunday, July 12, 2009

Greetings from Harlingen.

Hello people of the Internet! I hope everyone is have a grand weekend and an equally grand summer full of exciting adventures.

At the moment, I am visiting my aunt Susan in Harlingen. Most of my cousins are also down here. It has been nice to get away, to roam around a different city then my own. I was hoping that we would be able to venture to the beach during my visit, but it seems that will not be happening. Oh, well. Though it was been quite relaxing. Swimming their pool, playing Rockband, and watching my younger cousins play Halo 3. Yes, it has been rather refreshing to be able to get away from good old San Marcos for a few days. I do love have been able to take this mini-vacation!

I wish I was able to stay here longer, but Life is busy and I must return to everyday adventures soon. It will be slightly difficult to get back into the old routine, but I do have little endeavours planned for the up coming week. As I stated in my last post, I am very determined to find a job. I have high goals for this summer and I plan on achieving them.

I do hope everyone is having a wonderful summer thus far.

No comments: