Monday, October 20, 2008

a whirl wind weekend.



Wow! I mean, wow. This past weekend was crazy, fast and extremely fun. My fellow Hill Country graduate, Hanna, came down from Baylor for the weekend. She stayed at my house, which is a recipe for trouble. It was awesome having my partner in crime back in town. She arrived at my house around 7 on Friday. That night we hit up Chili's, Playscape, Sonic, Sewell Park, and lastly Wal-Mart. Playscape is by far the best place ever at night! We ran around, played and made great use of the swings. Although, I would have to say rampaging through Wal-Mart was the highlight of the night. We found a bike horn and randomly set it off around the store. Dancing to African, Irish, Swing, Christmas, and many other types of music was also one of the shenanigans we pulled. The lovely night at Wal-Mart was completed by playing the new Rockband, however, only the drums were still working. After rocking out to Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer," we called it a night and headed back to my house which was around 1:30am. We did not fall asleep til around 4:00am, that was the way it was the whole weekend. Crazy fun filled days, and sleepless nights. Saturday night or Sunday morning, depending on how you look at it, we went to IHOP. mmmmm. Nothing like eggs, bacon and pancakes at 12:30am. Yes, having Hanna back home was excellent. I can not wait for her to come visit again!




Next time, we will hit up good ol' SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww, sounds like a ton of fun! I'm really glad you got to spend time with your friend, like that. Those moments are always really special! And I'm sure those crazy trips to Playscape and Wal-Mart will not soon be forgotten ;)

I've actually had IHOP at midnight and later; it kind of makes it more fun ;P lol.

Speaking of...I need to actually go to Sights and Sounds this year. lol. You may have to force me to though ;P

Love ya,
Amanda

Ashley said...

w00t for Sights and Sounds!