Saturday, November 29, 2008

crazy night.

Last night was intense. I had a fantastic time with some awesome friends. Good company. Good conversation. Good times. I made a new friend, I will not say anymore on that. Oh boy. Monique and I know how to have a good time. Though I am sorry that I kept her from sleep and left her alone with a sleeping Sean. Actually, I am not all that sorry, because it was worth it. Indeed. Besides, once I explained everything to her, she was fine with getting a few less hours of sleep. And she is proud of me which makes me giggle to myself.



I feel bad for anyone who reads this post. All of you are out of the loop, and it will remain that way for I do not see the need to give you all the details of last nights shenanigans.



All in all, last night was crazy, fun, and I would love to do it all again.

No comments: